I wonder if Tuck is going to respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Tuck is going to respect

the fact that Flows might keep the ball on the read option?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I wouldn't think so, until/unless Foles keeps it a time or two and gets yardage.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
      I wouldn't think so, until/unless Foles keeps it a time or two and gets yardage.

The run game by Shady is going to disappear this half. I hope they use more screens.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        The run game by Shady is going to disappear this half. I hope they use more screens.

Why not go to a double TE set?

Comment

Looks like Giants are selling out between the guards. Pitches and tosses that get outside quicker might be more effective.

Comment

Working...
          X