I'll take credit for tbis win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take credit for tbis win

Stopped looking at the board and posting to counteract the Trent jinx.

You're welcome
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Nope. It's mine. When Trent went jinxy mcjinx I shut off the car radio. I'm traveling back from syracuse. I also shut down my laptop and switched score updates to safari from the google app.

Fuckin Trent required multiple moves. I almost told the driver to stop so I could dance around some road kill
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

STOP POSTING

U DID NOTHING

I DID IT ALL
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Many, many thanks to both of you!!
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'll give you this...

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Nope. It's mine. When Trent went jinxy mcjinx I shut off the car radio. I'm traveling back from syracuse. I also shut down my laptop and switched score updates to safari from the google app.

Fuckin Trent required multiple moves. I almost told the driver to stop so I could dance around some road kill
          Henery the geigth worked great!!
          Last edited by Riccardo; 10-06-2013, 04:37 PM.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

That's what I'm talking about Slag. Above and beyond!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Igitis
              Last edited by slag; 10-06-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Don't be overly impressed at least about shutting the radio. The douchebag analyst on vagrant radio was about to make me take a shit on the console and my friend wouldn't have appreciated me befouling his ride.

Comment

Working...
                X