He's got enough jewerly.

Comment

Jewelry = smoke screen.

the UNDISPUTED ELITE QBs of the NFL:

Peyton
      post-Spygate Brady
      Brees
      Rodgers

there has not been a year since they started becoming "good" that they ever sucked.

ELI IS DIARRHEA and now the truth is out. No one should say "ELITE" again when discussing this dude unless it's sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
        Jewelry = smoke screen.

the UNDISPUTED ELITE QBs of the NFL:

Peyton
        post-Spygate Brady
        Brees
        Rodgers

there has not been a year since they started becoming "good" that they ever sucked.

ELI IS DIARRHEA and now the truth is out. No one should say "ELITE" again when discussing this dude unless it's sarcasm
        And Eli has more rings than 3 of the 4 Qb's on your list.

Comment

Terry Bradshaw has more rings that elway

Comment

i mean if you want to play that game....

eli has more rings than marino. are you saying he is more "elite" than marino?...

Comment

Ah, the ring debate. Bleh, just let the Eli fan be. I got a lunch bet this year with an Eli fan as well. Bet is Peyton Manning vs Eli Manning total fantasy point for the year. Guess who's winning that battle? I love taking free lunches from idiotic fools!

Comment

Big Ben has two rings too.

Comment

i mean hell...

trent dilfer has a ring, is he elite?

Comment

Originally posted by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver:1722678
                    trent dilfer has a ring, is he elite?
                    Elite qbs have rings, qbs with rings aren't always elite. And Marino is the exception that proves the rule

Comment

Warren Moon
                      Jim kelly

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        And Eli has more rings than 3 of the 4 Qb's on your list.
                        FUCK RINGS. He blows DONKEY DONG at the position of QB!! that is pure fact. He is not elite. He is a streaky game manager. He will never lead the league in efficient passing, yards or TDs... but he might lead the league in INTs. He came very close one season.

Comment

too many exceptions for that to hold up....

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          Elite qbs have rings, qbs with rings aren't always elite. And Marino is the exception that proves the rule
                          dan fouts, fran tarkenton, boomer, marino, moon, kelly, and even dare i say mcnabb(ok that ones a bit of stretch) are/were elite qbs to never win a ring. it takes a team to win a chip. a rule ceases to be a rule when there are that many exceptions. if you really want me to rattle off a relatively long list of sb winning qbs that i wouldnt consider elite i could. to me chips signify a good team, not necessarily a good qb. basketball is the only major american team sport where one player can make a championship caliber team by himself.

Comment

Remember when.........

Dynasty ??

http://www.csnphilly.com/sportsnetPh...-a-dynasty.htm

Your team is almost a half century fraud.......but you have the right to point and laugh at Eli ?

Good job

Comment

Why do they play again?

It's like you're pummeling a straw man. you say that any qb on a super bowl winning team must be "elite." But I've already told you Bradshaw has 4 and he's nowhere near the top. It's a dumb debate, but the guys with great numbers and a title will always come out ahead of those without one of those items. You can have dan fouts, I'll take drew brees.
                              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-10-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X