• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laviolette canned

just in
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

things won't change till snider is gone. wake me when hockey is over.

#flyersway
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The Flyers are an absolute joke of a franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        The bigger joke is that they replaced him with Craig Berube

Comment

Its tough to win playing any system in any sport that doesn't require playing defense.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            As a Maple Leafs fan I would call the Flyers anything but a joke of a franchise. 5 stanley cup finals since 1980 and other then the last few years always competitive. Your owner, meddling as he may be, he is at least trying to win, not so much can be said about my Maple Leafs over the same period. Leaf fans and most other in the league would love to have had the record the Flyers have had over the past 30 years.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...e-leafs-jokes/

Do you know the difference between the Leafs and the Titanic? Nothing. They both go down as soon as they hit the ice.

You know how you can tell it’s springtime in Toronto [laughing]? All the Leafs are out.

You know the difference between the Leafs and my lawnmower? Nothing. They both spend the winter in the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...e-leafs-jokes/

Do you know the difference between the Leafs and the Titanic? Nothing. They both go down as soon as they hit the ice.

You know how you can tell it’s springtime in Toronto [laughing]? All the Leafs are out.

You know the difference between the Leafs and my lawnmower? Nothing. They both spend the winter in the basement.
                What do you call 20 Maple Leafs together watching the TV? NHL Playoffs....
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I guess Wayne got booed in Maple Leaf Gardens when he was a 14 year old playing junior hockey, and the old man never forgot it.

Comment

Ed is a crotchety old man, I'm loving this press conference.

Comment

what's happening in the presser? i'm at work and hate watching ed or any of those idiots talk.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

It was short, nothing worth noting other than Snider getting cranky with the reporters. He looked like he wanted to punch Eskin.

Note: Berube is the head coach, not interim coach... I believe it's a deal going past this season. Lappy is now an assistant coach.
                        Last edited by D Leff; 10-07-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

bwhahahaha. YOUR TOWN YOUR TEAM YOUR PHONIES
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Bwah ... are you a double-naught spy or C.B. De Bodine?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                              It was short, nothing worth noting other than Snider getting cranky with the reporters. He looked like he wanted to punch Eskin.

Note: Berube is the head coach, not interim coach... I believe it's a deal going past this season. Lappy is now an assistant coach.
                              i'm pretty sure that Al Davis is still alive...he is the owner of the flyers.

Comment

Working...
                              X