I love that Jerry sees yesterdays loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that Jerry sees yesterdays loss

as a "moral" victory. Can't wait to see his stretched face when whoever they play next week beats them. Everyone in the country knew Tony would find a way to blow it in the end. I pray Jerry lives a long life and remains the decision maker for Dallas for a long time to come.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...y/Default.aspx
    You think its a joke!?!

Skins Sunday night at home.

Comment

The reality is that Dallas is the best team in the NFC least by far. They will destroy the eagles by at least 3 touchdowns no matter who the QB for Philly is.

Our team sucks. Giants suck. Washington sucks. Dallas, by comparison can actually compete with the better teams in the league.

A sad but true reality for 2013. Being delusional is not helpful no matter the topic. Sports, or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        The reality is that Dallas is the best team in the NFC least by far.
        Both teams lost to the same 3 teams.

We beat beat Giants and Skins
        They beat the Rams and Giants

Yes, "reality"

I'm not saying they won't be better, but close games mean jack and shit.

Comment

Looks like Dalass is getting back to the glory hole days.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Denver played a defensive stinker.

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            The reality is that Dallas is the best team in the NFC least by far. They will destroy the eagles by at least 3 touchdowns no matter who the QB for Philly is.

Our team sucks. Giants suck. Washington sucks. Dallas, by comparison can actually compete with the better teams in the league.

A sad but true reality for 2013. Being delusional is not helpful no matter the topic. Sports, or otherwise.
            Dallas will lose against the Redskins. A let down from their gigantic "moral" victory. I think it a far cry from being delusional to think the Eagles could, not only be competitive against Dallas, but could beat them outright. What has Dallas done that makes you think they are head and shoulders above anyone? One good game (in which the defense gave up a shitload of points) and you wanna crown their ass?
            You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
            X