Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty

Actually calling a good game? WTF?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

FuckaJet

Comment

I don't know. Case in point: after the Falcons score to make it 27-21, the Jets get the kickoff back on their 19 and on first down run for six yards. They've been running the ball well all night. 2nd and 4, and the Jets come out in an empty backfield. Why, Marty? Why do you take the run off the board on 2nd and 4? At least don't you have to make the Falcons consider it? Not worrying about the run, the Falcons sack Smith for a 13 yard loss, and the Jets go 3 and out.

Comment

mike smith is a effing moron not taking that 3 at the end of the 1st half. stone cold moron.

mother effer cost me my KO pool entry. i went 'safe' with ATL and switched off the rams so i'm out.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-08-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Oh I agree. There's a lot of Andy Reid in Mike Smith.

Comment

atlanta's DL blows. Actually, their D as a whole blows.

OL is terrible. no way they make the SB this year.

they're pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Oh I agree. There's a lot of Andy Reid in Mike Smith.
              That's actually an insult to Reid; he at least would win playoff games as the #1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I don't know. Case in point: after the Falcons score to make it 27-21, the Jets get the kickoff back on their 19 and on first down run for six yards. They've been running the ball well all night. 2nd and 4, and the Jets come out in an empty backfield. Why, Marty? Why do you take the run off the board on 2nd and 4? At least don't you have to make the Falcons consider it? Not worrying about the run, the Falcons sack Smith for a 13 yard loss, and the Jets go 3 and out.
                That was the exact playcall I was going to comment on. Six minutes left, FG wins the game... what the heck is he passing for at all on 2nd and 4?
                Last edited by Maniac; 10-08-2013, 11:48 AM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Hahahah!

YES!!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I should add that, as my father who is a bit of a Jet fan pointed out, every time the Jets had 2nd and ten - every time - the Jets ran the ball up the middle. Plus a few times the Jets ran the wildcat on first down and then again on second down. The Jets appear to be the only team in the NFL regularly running the wildcat. That's Marty!

Comment

Working...
                    X