Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno Smith > Zack Ertz ???

I'm watching this one closely. Just Sayin`

i shit all over him coming out and he is making me eat my words. thought he was soft and lacked the nuts to handle adversity in the NFL but he's really playing well and looks like a bonafide starter.

he's looking like my 2013 version of skinny luke.

Comment

He looked good last night. I was surprised.

Comment

We'll see
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nolan Nawrocki

must be pissed.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I like that he apologized individually to each member of the defense this week and vowed that he would not make turnovers and mistakes against Atlanta. He took responsibility and raised his game. He sure throws a nice ball. The things he needs to improve on (e.g., pre-snap defense reads) are capable of being improved upon.

Comment

the knock on him was that he was kind of a bitch in college...and he was. i watched a few of their games and when things didn't go right...he would pout on the bench.

im pretty impressed with his maturity so far....i think dropping to the 2nd round helped him a bit.

but he has 11 turnovers in 5 games...that's pretty awful. he needs much better ball security.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Rookie qb's do that shit.

I'm not passing any judgments for a long while ... pro or con.

Comment

The kiss of death

http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/jets-ha...a-quarterback/

Comment

Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and Steve Serby rolling off his stool at the Blarney Stone to blow the next big thing in NYC pro football.

Comment

being that geno smith is a starting QB, he's making a bigger difference than zach ertz. but he does 11 TOs and i'd rather get a guy in the 14 draft than be committed to geno smith.

Comment

Working...
                      X