Desean popping off again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean popping off again...

Says Derelle (sp?) Revis can't run with him...can you just shut up and play. Did love his Cruz salsa dance, though.

Originally posted by JB View Post
    Says Derelle (sp?) Revis can't run with him...can you just shut up and play. Did love his Cruz salsa dance, though.
    Great. I smell 1 catch for 8 yards...

Comment

He's right. Revis can't run with DJax. I keep shaking my head hearing people talk about Revis shutting him down. That's a horrible match-up for Revis.

Cromartie usually covered the speed guys when Revis was with the Jets.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He'll smoke Revis. I took the good with the bad with DJax.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Bucs are a fucking mess. I doubt some trash talk aimed at a career contract malcontent who has been with Tampa for four games and may be a bill of goods is going to inspire them.

Comment

Here's his quote

“He’s playing ball. He’s a great player, one of the best cornerbacks in the league. I love facing guys that have the ability to be a shutdown corner. Anytime you have guys like that going into games, it gets the best out of you. You want to step your game up. He’s in a little bit of a different defensive scheme, playing [in Cover 2] a little bit more, he’s moving inside, different things like that.”

“I’m definitely sure his coaches are confident in him, but I don’t think he can run with me, I don’t think he’s as fast as me,” said Jackson. “So it will be a challenge, man. He’s a great player, nothing to take away from him. I’m just focused on what we have to do here, which is win a football game. We’re not going to make it into a one-on-one battle, we’re not going to [make it] me versus Revis. It’s the Eagles versus Tampa Bay, and at the end of the game, as long as we’re winning, that’s all that matters to me.”

I see nothing wrong with that

Comment

Thats popping off

Id hate to see him talk shit then

Comment

Apparently this is how Wolff compliments his former teammate (Glennon):

"I used to talk junk to him in practice. He takes it personally, so I'm going to talk some junk. I'm going to tell some other guys to talk some junk, to kind of get in his head," Wolff said. "He's pretty tough, man. You really can't tell [by talking to him]. He kind of has a soft voice. Little, soft voice; he's 6-7, he has a long neck, he looks kind of goofy, man. That's my boy; I talk junk to him all the time."
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Love it

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                  Here's his quote

“He’s playing ball. He’s a great player, one of the best cornerbacks in the league. I love facing guys that have the ability to be a shutdown corner. Anytime you have guys like that going into games, it gets the best out of you. You want to step your game up. He’s in a little bit of a different defensive scheme, playing [in Cover 2] a little bit more, he’s moving inside, different things like that.”

“I’m definitely sure his coaches are confident in him, but I don’t think he can run with me, I don’t think he’s as fast as me,” said Jackson. “So it will be a challenge, man. He’s a great player, nothing to take away from him. I’m just focused on what we have to do here, which is win a football game. We’re not going to make it into a one-on-one battle, we’re not going to [make it] me versus Revis. It’s the Eagles versus Tampa Bay, and at the end of the game, as long as we’re winning, that’s all that matters to me.”

I see nothing wrong with that
                  Keep talking DeSean.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

also, they have a balding, ginger, rookie, goofy 6 foot 11 QB.

dream team is gonna smash these fools.

Comment

All in! Wooo!

Comment

Working...
                      X