Jason Kelce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kelce

Was terrible against the run in the Giant game. I watched it again and every carry McCoy had in the second half Kelce was either blown by or five yards in the backfield.

Also Curry needs more reps period. Especially on pass rushing downs. He's in the backfield every play.

Kelce on pff had about the worst run game rating they have ever given out.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Jenkins and Patterson probably knew something there.

Comment

I read something of Birds 24/7 about how Kelce admitted after the game that the Giants were coming right at him in order to stop one specific run play that had been working for them in previous weeks.

He pretty much said ALL the second half ground game struggles were because he couldn't figure a way to counter the way their DTs were attacking the A-gaps.

Other teams are gonna see how well this worked and are sure to copy it. Hopefully Chip can get this fixed. As athletic as Kelce is, he doesn't anchor all that well, so I'm a little concerned.

Comment

Working...
        X