Giants looking at 0-6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants looking at 0-6?

i don't see any way they beat the bears with their problems on OL and Defense but it's the NFL and anythign can happen (unless you're Jax)

Jinx,,the bears have no chance now!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    i don't see any way they beat the bears with their problems on OL and Defense but it's the NFL and anythign can happen (unless you're Jax)
    how do you expect the Bears to win this game now,,,sheeees:D
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

these nervous nancies like riccardo need to grow a pair. no such thing as a jinx.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-10-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I've been posting for almost 10 years, 14 with lurking, and you're the person who made me believe in jinxes.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I hope they win at least a few. A Clowney/JPP duo makes me pee my panties a little bit.

Comment

they will. probably 4. they still have us again, was 2x, Vikings, oakland, and dallas. they can win some of those.

JPP is a shell of his former self though. he's to be mocked, not feared.

Comment

they will. probably 4. they still have us again, was 2x, Vikings, oakland, and dallas. they can win some of those.

JPP is a shell of his former self though. he's to be mocked, not feared.
              He's injured. I think he'll be back to form at some point...probably by the end of this year...

Comment

i know more than a few NYG fans who think he'll never be a force again.

Comment

Here we go again

These serial jinxers just never learn..
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

with all do respect and Honesty to the Board Brethren

I believe in Karma...U bang someones wife,,you steal from someone,,,wrong somebodys family,,it will come back to you double..I do believe in that...

What someone says or post thousands of miles away will HAVE NO BEARING ON THE OUTCOME OF ANYTHING..PERIOD! "game, election, hot dog eating contest, whatever"....I had a blast with last weeks game..it was fun!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

DONE. what a horrible football team.

Comment

Comment

So you believe that action can create bad karma but don't believe action can create bad karma?
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

bwah

good laugh
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Both my daughters texted me at 11:30 PM after the game to gloat about the Vagiants losing again. Including my older daughter who couldn't give a shit about pro football (I guess her new boyfriend must). The Vagiants -- bringing families together!

Comment

Working...
                              X