I can't lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't lie

I know about jinxes and all that other stuff, but I am getting a special kind of joy watching the Vagiants implode every single week.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Good God if it isn't Eagle In Jinxton Ohio...

Comment

If you're scuuuured

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Good God if it isn't Eagle In Jinxton Ohio...
      Go to church.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        I know about jinxes and all that other stuff, but I am getting a special kind of joy watching the Vagiants implode every single week.
        not just the team imploding, but Eli out Romo-ing Romo every time. the fact that he is playing so trash makes this hilarious.

it isn't like 2005 when Dono was out for the season and Blue Eyes McMahon was throwing passes like he had Roy Orbison glasses on to the other team.

Comment

Now I'm hoping they win a few games

Don't want them getting a #1 pick
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Exactly. It would be good for them to beat Dallass and the foreskins, for example.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yes perfect

After spending decades constantly rooting against the gints it will be refreshing to actually root for them to win
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yeah, the last thing I think any of us want to see

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Is Clowney walking up to the poduim and holding up a Vagiants jersey on draft day.

Comment

Working...
                X