Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is the Fire Marshall on the hot seat yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See here's the thing. It doesn't matter much that you posted your anguish in the middle of your Vagiants game torpor. Fact is that there are many regular posters here who live in north Jersey, New York City, Long Island -- a heck of a lot closer to Vagiants Stadium than Toms River. Shit, I've been working on lower Broadway and watched a Vagiants ticker tape parade. You don't get a bigger shit sandwich to eat as an Eagles fan than that.

So if you want to be The Vagiants Martyr, fine.

Comment

Goat get got did it?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hey slag, you know when life is good? When you can sit down with your 79 year old father on his back porch on a nice October evening and watch his beloved St. Louis Cardinals in the playoffs with him.

Comment

I dont thats stupid..

U can't compare here to North Jersey; just because I live in a neighborhood of all Vggis fans..this used to be Eagles country about 30 years ago. Its not so bad..were like 11-3 over our last 14games that helps

I just don't see why everyone is sooo fucin uptight on this board,,talk football for a change..Thats all I was doing in this post to start,,U guys take it to another place. its bullshit,,,hump some elses leg!
          Last edited by TRENT; 10-11-2013, 06:35 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Hard to beat that

With the possible exception, for you, of a Baltimore/St. Louis World Series.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Coughlin has a job for life if he wants it. But he'll retire soon. Dude is old.

Comment

Working...
              X