Adrian Peterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson

Just heard his two year old son severely beaten by his mothers boyfriend. Reports are that the child has severe head injuries. Very sad. Wtf is wrong with people

Originally posted by Joker View Post
    Just heard his two year old son severely beaten by his mothers boyfriend. Reports are that the child has severe head injuries. Very sad. Wtf is wrong with people
    Very little morals in this country anymore...very sad...

Comment

I would mind some gun nutz taking target practice on a guy like that.

Comment

Football be damned

That dude would be getting dealt with, for real.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I would offer a bounty for that guy's fingers/toes/teeth/etc...
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
            any evidence of this mysterious boyfriend doing it? Lets not overlook mom so fast.

Comment

Police says his son has died

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-son-has-died/

This is so f*cked up. I feel so bad for AP.
              "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Not just in the U.S.--here, there were two publicized cases--a mother who let her boyfriend systmeatically torture and kill her child--named the Baby P case, was just released from prison after only having served 4 years of a 5 year term--and another mother who actually starved her 2 year old to death recently got 15 years in that case.

Comment

Working...
                X