Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So 3 bucs players are now infected with MRSA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So 3 bucs players are now infected with MRSA.

good lord, wtf is going on down there?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Per twitter: "NFLPA tells @treywingo depending on what MRSA containment report says, the NFLPA could advise Bucs-Eagles not to play this weekend."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...33720393289728

Comment

If true, that's nuts.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Heard about it on AM radio down here. Tynes will defintitely file a lawsuit at some point in his life. Hicks is one of the est guards in the game...

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...ainst-the-bucs

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...awrence-tynes/

“This whole thing is wrong,” Tynes said at the time. “My biggest emphasis is I don’t want this to happen to any current or future player. I’m going to fight this thing as long as I have to, because this team should not be allowed to do this to players. If I drop a 45-pound plate on my foot while lifting weights in the weight room at the facility, it’s IR. So I just don’t understand how my situation is any different. I went to work, I kicked, I practiced, I cold-tubbed, I hot-tubbed, I showered for all those days there. I come up with MRSA and it’s a non-football injury? They’re basically trying to exonerate themselves of this, and I’m not going to allow it to happen.”
          "Tynes, 35, a Pro Bowl alternate last season, will remain on the line for at least two more weeks, according to his agent, Ken Harris, and for now is receiving his paychecks. However, by placing him NFI, Tynes is not able to receiver 401k matching or annuity benefits and also is blocked from accruing a season of service towards his pension, both which have significant financial ramifications.

Carl Nicks, the Bucs top guard, also was infected by MRSA, but he remained on their roster and returned to action in Week 3. According to union sources, their grievance claims that Tynes was not cultured for MRSA by the team -- causing a delay of over two weeks between when his diagnosis was made, and treatment began -- while Nicks was placed on the correct battery of drugs right away. Furthermore, the NFLPA claims that at least three other Bucs players contacted staph infections around the time Tynes got MRSA, and the union continues to investigate whether a member of the Bucs' training staff was being treated for MRSA as players were reporting to camp."
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It gets onto surfaces at places like training facilities, locker rooms and hospitals and requires them to be completely decontaminated.

The problem is compounded because something like 30 percent of people are colonized with the stuff so even if a place is decontaminated it can easily become contaminated again.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, that one and CDiff are real dangers, particularly for the elderly, at hospitals.

Aren't staff infections also serious problems for hockey goalies because of something related to their pads?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brocco View Post
                Per twitter: "NFLPA tells @treywingo depending on what MRSA containment report says, the NFLPA could advise Bucs-Eagles not to play this weekend."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...33720393289728
                So assuming anyone took their advice, what alternative is there?
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Realistically, I'd guess an alternate site like jax or Miami. maybe a college is an option?

Comment

Its friday; any chance we get 9 home games this year?

I don't know how that would work out,

considering our Home record as of late..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Does that shit shock anyone?
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

I'm in Tampa for the game. Needless to say, how this story develops really affects me.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          If I'm not mistaken, that one and CDiff are real dangers, particularly for the elderly, at hospitals.

Aren't staff infections also serious problems for hockey goalies because of something related to their pads?

2 of 9 members on this board have MRSA. It colonizes and you will have no symptoms unless your immune system is comprimised. 70% of all nurses have it.

Cdiff makes you shit until your asshole falls off. Obviously the risks are dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Thank you nurse Ratched!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                              Thank you nurse Ratched!

I like to refer to myself as Murse Two Needles.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X