Time for Eagles fans to cheer Giants wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Eagles fans to cheer Giants wins

Dont want those assclowns getting the first pick next year.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Clowney to the Vagiants? Ugh.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Never In A Billion Years

It to be "Never in a million years," but there's the effect of inflation

As for cheering for Gints victories, I'd rather eat an Aramingo with absolutely no mayonnaise.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Let me get this straight.

You cannot understand the concept that, if the Vagiants have no chance of making the playoffs, Eagle fans would root for them to win a few games so they don't have a shot at drafting the player who's considered the "next Lawrence Taylor?"

I live in a neighborhood that, in 2012, had more Vagiant flags on lawns than you've had hot Sunday dinners, and I get that concept.

Shit, this ain't even chess, it's fucking checkers.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I believe IE had it right - we've got a rooting interest in their Cowturds and Foreskinner games...

Comment

They are better than Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

Comment

It May Be Checkers, But It's One Other MAJOR Thing

It's a fuckin' team from The Big Crapple.

I don't care if the Gints, Jets, Knicks, Rangers, Yankees and all the other New Yawk teams never win another game ever again -- in fact I'd be clapping my hands and giggling like a school girl. The Gints -- winless in the 2013 season? Be still my fluttering heart!
                Last edited by Kelly Green; 10-12-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You're the worst.

Comment

Yeah, I'm Horrible

I mean, virtually every other guy on this Board just LOVES the Gints.

You asshole.

Comment

So what you are telling us is is if the giants were to play the cowboys with us winning the division if the cowboys lose you would want the cowboys to win. Ok gotcha
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

For an alleged Civil War expert, the concept of losing a battle to win the war seems to escape him.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                          I mean, virtually every other guy on this Board just LOVES the Gints.

You asshole.
                          You have no idea how to be a real fan. Add to that you're failed attemps to make your posts funny and creative it just makes you the worst.

You'll be the first one to say "How did the Gints end up with such a player as Jadeveon Clowney?" Clueless clown.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 10-13-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I Believe We Had That Scenario A Few Years Ago

I don't remember when or whether it was for a division title, to get into the playoffs or to keep playoff hopes alive, but on that day for the first time in history, Kelly Green was forced to root for the Gints.

However, that is probably the ONLY situation short of the Gints vs. Al Queda where I would ever root for a New Yawk team to win.

Gints vs. Jets in the Super Bowl? I'll watch reruns on Me TV.

So there.

Comment

You Wish You Could Write Like Me

Asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X