What to make of Chip's PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to make of Chip's PC

"Kelly says Michael Vick's legs are a big part of his game so his health will play a big part in his decision about the QB position:

Sounds like he's leaning to Foles to me using the "he's not 100%" line. Which btw I agree with.

"Chip Kelly says he wasn't calling the right plays in the red zone previously."

Hmm..Interesting.

"Kelly says Riley Cooper has been open but hasn't had the ball thrown to him."

Even more interesting. I might have to buy super expando from NFL.com and watch a couple games cause reporters like McClane have said he's never open, yet some who went to games live said he HAS been open and Vick's not getting the ball out quick enough. Now Chip said this. If Foles beats Dallas, he's keeping this job, imo.

I said this in another thread

Last year when Foles started he seemed to be going to Cooper more. Cooper had 18 catches in a 4 game span while Foles was the QB. Now keep in mind what plenty of people on this board have noticed--Foles will throw the ball into tight windows and let the reciever go get it while Vick seems to wait until they have a couple steps on the defender.

Comment

I said that during the chiefs game, they were blanketing jackson and coop was pretty much running free on go routes.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
      X