Kelly Green-Status check gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    Diggle knows where to find me. The ball's in his court.
    I will bring the Molson Canadian and another Canadian Classic for you to sample I don't know where to find you. This will be my third drive down for a gayte and I have yet to meet the infamous Kelly Green
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Diggle Holds The Key

Whether I'm there or not depends solely on him at this point.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

The fact that you are allowing one persons comments to ruin an opportunity to meet many of your bored brethren says it all. If you're really sick of it as I have read so many times on these forums then why not just stop posting?

Comment

Diggle gave you a free ticket to last year's tailgate. Grow a pair and go.

Comment

One Person? Read The Thread

tlj88, IronEagle (several times), Terpeagle, and that Poster Who Doesn't Exist all took the opportunity to join in the "fun" -- it went beyond one person just like he wanted.

Anybody who wants to know why I'm not there? Blame him.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

I keep hearing diggle this, diggle that. Sounds like he is the root cause of your angst. Pretty sure he enjoys the reaction, so why not give it to him?

Comment

tlj88, IronEagle (several times), Terpeagle, and that Poster Who Doesn't Exist all took the opportunity to join in the "fun" -- it went beyond one person just like he wanted.

Whoa whoa, don't bunch me in with the rest of the snail slime. You said just ask about you being a Bengals fan and you would answer. So i asked.
                It IS About Me Asshole
                -----------------------
                Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Jesus. You are ridiculous. That was one of the most over the top, dripping with ludicrous sarcasm post I've ever made here. Did you read it?

#1) No one here genuinely questions your loyalty to the Eagles and no one here has any desire to speak negatively about your deceased wife.

#2) Everyone does know that you take ANY (absurdly over the top) slight against your status as an Eagles' fan as a reason to either flip out or play the victim to excessive abuse on here.

You're making up a reason to be outraged. And you do it over and over again to the same silly jokes about you being the fan of a team besides the Eagles will continue to get made.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

If you don't go to the gayte, then the terrorists win, KG.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That's me...

...exiled into a two dimension world forever.... drifting endlessly into space. It's a scene from a Superman movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        ...exiled into a two dimension world forever.... drifting endlessly into space. It's a scene from a Superman movie.

Its weak when you have to explain the scene batch. "And the poster who doesn't exist" is me...stop trying to claim what doesn't belong to you.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Fighting over who gets to ride KG's dick... Disgusting.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            Fighting over who gets to ride KG's dick... Disgusting.

Exactly! There you go, I responded to you.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"...that Poster Who Doesn't Exist"

What about my fuckin' feelings? Huh? I'll tell you who the real victim is in all of this. ME!

Comment

KG you are a hemmoraging vagina.
                                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                                X