Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie Roseman on WIP sounds like

one of the fucking Lollipop Kids.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

did he say anything good or just typical roseman speak?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Cox had his best game ... we knew Foles was the shit because he was recruited as a basketball player for college also ... the offensive line is doing the job ... we welcome you to Munchkin Land ... follow the Yellow Brick Road
      Last edited by slag; 10-14-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah....I read that foles was recruited by georgetown...texas... and baylor as a shooting guard. Also watched him play on youtube. He has some pretty good skills
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Good basketball players see the entire court ... good quarterbacks see the entire field.

Comment

He's going to have a bad game at some point. It happens...I just want to see how he does after one.... if he gets the chance. Of vick ends up starting... then oh well.

Comment

That's what's so fucking stupid about this.

You cannot evaluate him unless he plays, knowing he won't be benched, for a year or so.

Brady ate a dick last week because his o-line couldn't block the Bengals.

Now he's sitting on Mt. Olympus with Zeus and Posidon and the boys again.

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm not equating Brady with Foles, but the point remains that everyone has bad games.

Kelly is in a tough spot here with Vick and the Division sucking, if he wants to see what Foles can do.

The perception is that the Eagles get a pass this year because they're rebuilding, but they really aren't doing that if they dick around with Foles.
              Last edited by slag; 10-14-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling that Kelly is not that much interested in what Foles can do (he knows, being a former Pac 12 coach). Rather, we haven't seen who Kelly really wants in here yet.

Comment

Yeah, need to know if that 1st round pick next year is a Qb or a badass defensive player. Play Foles the rest of the way.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yeah, watching a guy play in the PAC 10, 3 or 4 times, will tell him if he can play in the NFL.
                    Last edited by slag; 10-15-2013, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X