Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luck stinks

Eli like on that pass
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

I thought Rivers stunk up the first Quarter!

Then he started to come around.
    Luck looked good on the first Drive, then flattened out in the Red Zone, and went down hill from there.
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Foles, top 2 QB of the 2012 class!
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

did the eagles get the "BEST" QB in the 2012 draft??

time will tell...

Comment

You'd trade your wife and children for Andrew Luck.

Comment

that's not saying much. I'd trade them for a warm 6 pack of Genny Ice.

Comment

would you trade a cold six-pack of genny ice for luck?

couldn't give me enough for foles. not only can he throw a football a quarter mile he is rather handsome and good with a bo staff.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

If coach keeps him in, the Eagles win State ... and he's soakin' it up in a hot tub with his soul mate.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

so basically...eagles are clearly not a top team in the league...and i'm pretty certain they are not one of the worst teams in the league.

that puts them anywhere from 6-10 to maybe 9-7 this year...which is where i thought they would be.

Comment

if you look at the numbers, Luck's are very close to that of Cam Newton's through 6 games. granted, Cam played the G-INTs for one of those games.

difference is that the Panthers are a pitiful team, and the Colts are favorites to win the AFC South.

Luck is the new "Favre". And I don't mean early Favre or even 2009 Favre. I mean "He's just having fun out there" Favre.

Comment

it was the stupid media that hyped up that monday night game. i was sitting back and waiting for him to go for 4td's and 400 yards...needless to say i was like, "wtf is this crap?"

Comment

Working...
                      X