Dallas SUCKS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas SUCKS!!!!!!!

When I look at these contestants! For the Miss Black Awareness Pageant, I feel good!!!

I feel good, because I know there's a God somewhere! There's a God somewhere! Turn around ladies for me please! You know there's a God who sits on high and looks down low! Man cannot make it like this! Larry Flynt! Hugh Hefner! They can take the picture, but you can't make it! Only God above, the Hugh Hefner on high, can make it for ya!

He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.

Bwaaaaaahhahahahahaaaa !!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    When I look at these contestants! For the Miss Black Awareness Pageant, I feel good!!!

I feel good, because I know there's a God somewhere! There's a God somewhere! Turn around ladies for me please! You know there's a God who sits on high and looks down low! Man cannot make it like this! Larry Flynt! Hugh Hefner! They can take the picture, but you can't make it! Only God above, the Hugh Hefner on high, can make it for ya!

He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.
    Give it up for Washington Heights' own.........Randy....Watson !!!!!!!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Just so you know

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

This will be stolen and posted to facenutz.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Give it up for Washington Heights' own.........Randy....Watson !!!!!!!!!
        You might remember him as Joe the Policeman in the "What's Going Down?" episode of "That's My Mama"

good shite
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Bwaaaahahahaaa !!!

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          You might remember him as Joe the Policeman in the "What's Going Down?" episode of "That's My Mama"

good shite
          YES !!! Without question, my favorite movie of all-time !

Comment

The Predator is licking his chops.

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              YES !!! Without question, my favorite movie of all-time !
              "YES YES FUCK YOU TOO!"

Someone to loooove, some one to kiiiisss

I miss Eddie and Arsinio working together...LOVE that bar scene when they dress up as different characters.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X