Nice board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice board

I was searching for websites about my Bengals when I saw a like to this site. I was like "WTF are Igglephans" so I decided to stop by. Looks pretty entertaining and I see you've even got a couple of Bengals fans here!

Think I'll tell my bro in law about this because he's a major Eagles fan. I think the main reason we get along is because we both hate the Steelers.

Originally posted by BengalCat View Post
    I was searching for websites about my Bengals when I saw a like to this site. I was like "WTF are Igglephans" so I decided to stop by. Looks pretty entertaining and I see you've even got a couple of Bengals fans here!

Think I'll tell my bro in law about this because he's a major Eagles fan. I think the main reason we get along is because we both hate the Steelers.
    Bwahahaha!
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

This won't end good, but it will be entertaining!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        This won't end good, but it will be entertaining!
        This has to be a current board member.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Maybe the work of Phoward?
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

You feel that ?

KG is stirring.....
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Maybe the work of Phoward?
                  Nah, this one isn't me, though I am interested to see where it goes.

Comment

Working...
                  X