Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound familiar?

http://nypost.com/2013/10/15/rex-can...lack-of-noise/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

All too familiar

"The new stadium’s main issue is a problem many franchises are facing across sports — many true, rabid fans have been priced out of the stadium entirely, or at least the good seats, thanks to PSLs and high prices on everything from parking to a bottle of water. In their places are the fans whose wallets are bigger than their knowledge of Jets history."
    Last edited by PackWest; 10-16-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I have to say I think the in-game experience has been marginally better at the Linc this year. They have made a few changes which have helped things. For example, the lines to get in have been shorter, and they are trying to stop people from entering the seating area during game play. They also sent me a major survey about the gameday experience after the second game.

It would help if the Eagles could win a f-cking game there for once.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I do the survey every year, and plead with them at least a couple times a game to show the old movie highlights like they used to at the Vet.
        Also, instead of the stupid Rocky Video before the game, show the new Fly Eagles Fly Video, its a hundred times better and gets me fired up every time I watch it!

Comment

On the survey...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I have to say I think the in-game experience has been marginally better at the Linc this year. They have made a few changes which have helped things. For example, the lines to get in have been shorter, and they are trying to stop people from entering the seating area during game play. They also sent me a major survey about the gameday experience after the second game.

It would help if the Eagles could win a f-cking game there for once.
          ... is there a place to tell them to shitcan the Rocky theme once and forever-fucking-more?

Does anything scream "Loser" louder than raising a fictional character to the status of sports legend? A fictional character who loses the fight in the best film?

It's fucking embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            ... is there a place to tell them to shitcan the Rocky theme once and forever-fucking-more?

Does anything scream "Loser" louder than raising a fictional character to the status of sports legend? A fictional character who loses the fight in the best film?

It's fucking embarrassing.
            I kinda like hearing the song because I am used to it but I agree the associations are fictional and from a different era.

At least lose the video and keep any Rocky music to a minimum.

Anecdotal interesting thing I noticed at the last Eagles game, where I sat with Diggle. On the Eagles side of the field the fans seem to be a lot older than they are where I sit on the opposition side of the field.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

In the "comments" section of a survey last year I told them how stupid I thought it was showing highlights of the Eagles playing the team that is on the field with them.

They're still doing it.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopkins 48 View Post
                Also, instead of the stupid Rocky Video before the game, show the new Fly Eagles Fly Video, its a hundred times better and gets me fired up every time I watch it!
                That video is awesome. I can't believe they don't play it.

Comment

Working...
                X