X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look's like Foles

on Sunday, and perhaps beyond.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...what-i-thought
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    As far as I'm concerned (and I said a week ago in a post)

If Foles can go on a run vs TB, Dallas, NY, and Oakland, WHICH HE SHOULD, the job is his for the year.

Comment

Foles will need another near perfect game, and although he may, it still doesn't guarantee a win, this "D" needs to make an upward move, and this would be a great week to see it.

The D showed some scattered signs of life the last two weeks with int. and knockdowns that could have been big plays, if they could just fix the damn issue of giving away 3rd and 20's!

Comment

not sure if he should...i would like him to go on a run...but he's still only had 7 starts.

i expect 1 bad game...but if he has 2 bad in a row...then i would get a little worried.

last year he followed up bad games by playing pretty well the next game....so while small, there is some history there.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

the next 2 games will determine Foles' future in philly.

shows up and plays well, job is probably his for rest of the year.

if he sucks ass vs 2 complete dog shit defenses and division rivals kelly will know he's a backup and look at barkley and/or next year's draft.

Comment

so you are saying that he's probably on a really short leash?

it's possible.

i'm really not that worried about brandon carr...he's really good...but i'm more worried about sean lee in the middle.

how are they going to game plan for him and how is foles going to check that guy...because he's awesome.
            Last edited by nerd; 10-16-2013, 04:52 PM.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

not necessarily but if he comes out and sucks out loud vs 2 of the worst defenses in the NFL, is he a realistic long term solution?

nope. and vick goes back in once he is 100% healthy.

i wouldn't be surprised if vick never saw another snap. his hammy looked bad, he always misses 4 games a year it seems, and at his age he won't heal any sooner. if he misses a month he may never get his job back if Foles does well.

Foles will TORCH these fucking fools and never look back!!
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-16-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

going off last year...i think the only super quality defense foles played was the bengals and he definitely struggled. okay in the first half...then pure ass in the second half.

and he had a rough game against washington in his first start but then put up 346 in the one where he broke his right hand.

besides those two bad games...he was not bad for a 3rd round rookie the other games.

Comment

he's got 7 or 8 starts under his belt. and, he has shown the ability to move the offense up and down the field the past 2 weeks. i can't help but think he might be halfway decent at this point.

hope i still feel this way in a month....

Comment

if not...it's either barkley time or hopefully blow for bridgewater.

Comment

Foles looked great last week. Excited about the season!
                      Last edited by noguano; 10-16-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X