Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorino Another Post Season Grand Slam

Who did we get for him again?

Put Victorino and his .243 Average in the 2 hole tonight. So far probably cost them at least 1 run.
    WTF, Rollins leads off 9th with a single he gives up one of his better hitters in Pierre on a sacrifice bunt for SHANE VICTORINO? Of course he struck out and they lost. Rollins could have stole 2nd Hanrahan does not do well with base runners.
    Sick of Pence and Victorino, trade both the fuckers.
    Oh and fuck you Victorino and Rollins.
    At the trade deadline, trade one of Halladay or Lee, trade Victorino, Pence, Blanton to contenders for prospects and ready young talent.
    These are all quotes by you about the guy you're now complaining about losing.

Typical Anthony.

Comment

Thank you. I was about to f*cking say.

Comment

I became a red sox fan in 67 and get 3 pennants in 35 years. Including several really painful collapses.

And now three pennants in ten years and a couple world championships so far. Baseball is a funny game!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

And now three pennants in ten years and a couple world championships so far. Baseball is a funny game!
          And when the announcer mentioned Victorino played a pivotal part of the Phillies WS title in 2008, I was like wow. That was damn 1/2 a decade ago. Boy! time has fly by since then.

Comment

Working...
          X