3-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-4

this game is over. oh well, only 1 game behind.

im very neutral on Foles, but i think this game shows he is NOT the QB of the future. i realize qbs are not going to have great games every week, but he's missed several EASY throws today...not going to cut it as a quality starting QB...

I'm still not sure. 8 starts isn't a ton to make a decision
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

If anything I think this game will clear some misconceptions up about what foles is. This dallas defense isn't very good and foles has missed a ton of throws.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        I'm still not sure. 8 starts isn't a ton to make a decision
        he has look absurdly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          If anything I think this game will clear some misconceptions up about what foles is. This dallas defense isn't very good and foles has missed a ton of throws.

this defense WITH D. Ware is horrible. he's not even playing. i dare say they rival how bad the Eagles' D is...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            The offense as a whole has looked inept but I blame foles mainly for it. There is no rythym whatsoever. Everything is disjointed. QUARTERBACK IS HOLDING ON TO THE BALL TOO LONG. Seems to be a recurring theme.

Comment

So who might be the answer at

QB next year if Foles isn't it? Which personally I don't think he is. Might be ok in a regular offense but not in this one.

Comment

He's playing in college.

Comment

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
                  QB next year if Foles isn't it? Which personally I don't think he is. Might be ok in a regular offense but not in this one.
                  there's no answer...not currently in this city...

Comment

One of the deepest drafts for QB in a long time. The defense is really bad and they need to build that, but there is no position more important than QB. Draft a QB and all defense from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                      I agree he looks awful... but younger qbs have looked as bad and have turned out well. Again.... he's looked like shit but one or two games isn't enough imo....he may be a backup qb.... but I would rather find out 100%. Worst thing is you draft higher and get a top rookie.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I agree he looks awful... but younger qbs have looked as bad and have turned out well. Again.... he's looked like shit but one or two games isn't enough imo....he may be a backup qb.... but I would rather find out 100%. Worst thing is you draft higher and get a top rookie.
                        They may have to pull him

Comment

They may have to pull him
                          zero confidence right now. it's only a 10 point game. you cant do any worse with Barkley...

Comment

Yeah.... even last year he had one game like this.... but at least it was the Bengals d

He's just shitty today
                            Last edited by nerd; 10-20-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

with the giants and raiders coming up next, they could be 5-4...just stay close to the cowboys...

they play at DET and vs. MIN. i can see them being tied for the lead in 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X