Highlight of the gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight of the gayte

Zubaz the artful dodger skillfully or maybe not skillfully relieving a dedicated fellow reveler of his game ticket. To the benefit of td bag, recent hero of hot pepper induction and potential new board legend, who lacking proper stadium admittance, gladly exchanged 50 US dollars with said reveller. Much to the sAtisfaction of all involved, as well as casual onlookers including that little lighter losing scumbag McCarthy. Yeah it happened just like that. Legendary. Big props to da Zuz. Good stuff. Great gayte

YeaH!!!

Originally posted by J Con View Post
    Zubaz the artful dodger skillfully or maybe not skillfully relieving a dedicated fellow reveler of his game ticket. To the benefit of td bag, recent hero of hot pepper induction and potential new board legend, who lacking proper stadium admittance, gladly exchanged 50 US dollars with said reveller. Much to the sAtisfaction of all involved, as well as casual onlookers including that little lighter losing scumbag McCarthy. Yeah it happened just like that. Legendary. Big props to da Zuz. Good stuff. Great gayte
    Glad TDBag got a Tix... Nice Gayte Today

Comment

I think what I was more nmpressed with was my strength. We are talking a guy 6'5" 300+lbs. for me to me to pick him up like I was Hulk Hogan. and to add that other bigger dude could not pick him. And for the record I did it twice.
      But then I felt like I was on the show Cops when I had him against the car.. He finally started to listen to me.
      Although- He started to get a little pissy with me, but I started to make him talk by asking him some questions, and it started to sink in, he was not going far. Bad boys bad booys whatcha goign to do.

Comment

That was incredible.

And I'm talking about Zubaz's craftiness, not your terrible stone hands.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Karma...

We rolled that dude,.... yet at the same time, did him a huge favor by "trading" my greenbacks for his unusable admission ticket (especially given that performance). There was no way Lurie's goons were going to let that drunk slob step one foot in his house.
          Thank You ZUBAZ.

Comment

No doubt. Good deal for both. I'm sure when he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he was pretty stoked to have the cash!

Comment

You are a puddle of your own urine and a little bit of mine

Comment

So what happened? U guys are confusing as shit
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

haha

Comment

TD got a ticket

compliments to EFIM using his many linguistic skills to procure a ticket from an Individual who was far too inebriated to get into the Venu...using a barter sys of $$$ -> ticket.. all EF had to do was pick the guy up like 12 times.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X