We ever gonna win one at home again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We ever gonna win one at home again?

Jeezus H, what a pathetic stat...I will pray for you season ticket holders.

Probably not.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Linc's Jinx

Comment

Isn't 9 straight home losses? I lost count

Comment

Probably not, but at least we are harvesting a lot of wind energy.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Considering the outcome McCarthy, you did the day perfectly. Hang out with the guys at the gayte and then watch a boring lousy game in your boxer shorts on the comfort of your own couch. If only The Canadians, Ohioans and Hampton Roads folks had that option.

Comment

I was arguing with this bandwagon dullass fan at the sports bar I watch the games at, he was like, you guys get all the calls at home! And I was like, you do know you are still up 10-0 and we have lost 8 in a row at home right? And then he proceeded to get in my dad's face flashing his Cowboys tattoo, and we were like, are you even from Texas dude? He shut up then and everyone at the bar laughed. He's like what does that matter? And then he went on the typical Staubach tirade that every Dullass fan does saying we haven't won a championship so we are mad.

Comment

not as long as there are igglephans gaytes. I need to start cashing in on this phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
                X