so nate allen looked okay again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so nate allen looked okay again

And earl wolffe looks like he may be not bad. At least he has Some balls and shows he will hit.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Still looking for that silver lining? The D kept them in the game but I had a feeling dallas could have turned it on at any point. I'm just negative right now about the whole thing.

Comment

Yeah.... I'm pretty positive all the time. I thought kolb had a shot.... that positive....shit...I thought kafka had a shot.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I thought Ryans has played better in the middle. The one thing I will give the defense is that they have actually been pretty solid against the run all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I thought Ryans has played better in the middle. The one thing I will give the defense is that they have actually been pretty solid against the run all year.
          agreed...they haven't given up a run of 25 yards or longer this year i think. read it somewhere....and they were getting some pressure as well

Comment

Working...
          X