hey iowaiggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey iowaiggle

Your boy fucking blows. If this has already been posted, too bad. Read it again.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

The Foles Fellators have been mighty quiet.

Comment

they just found out

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      The Foles Fellators have been mighty quiet.
      What the rest of us knew already
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

For the very first time, he had to quarterback a game that meant something, and he folded like iowaiggle's cheap suits.

The guys that cite all the statistics about Foles's rookie year remind me of Slizz saying that Maclin had the fourth best start to his career of any wide receiver of all time. Who do I believe -- the statistics or my lying eyes?

Comment

I posted his stats when Reffypoo said he had a bad season last year, which he didn't.

And I don't think there's more than a handful of people here who weren't guarded in their hopes for Foles.

But come on.

He looked like he had a bet on the Cowboys yesterday.

He missed throws that Ronnie Brown would have made.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not a shot at you or anyone else in particular. I remember when one of the stat geek websites wrote that Todd Pinkston was actually more important than T.O. was in 2004. As though Owens's success was due to Pinkston and not vice versa. Eagles fans have learned to believe our lying eyes.

Comment

I'm wondering if he wasa bit overconfident knowing Ware was going to be out and when he got sacked on the first pass attempt if that didn't fuck with his head. My goodness I hadn't seen such poor QB play since McNabb in the 2009 season finale and the WC gam that next weekend.

Comment

I actually thought what I saw him doing (excluding yesterday) was better than Klob and Hoying.

I was flabberghasted yesterday.

BTW - Vick was on the sideline in street clothes and I watched Foles go to the bench after every series starting about halfway through the first quarter ... not Vick nor any other player came over to him that I saw.

He looked at photos with Shurmer and Barkley and that's it.

He sat by himself the rest of the time.

The only time I saw a player other then Barkley interact with him was after he was concussed, McCoy tapped him on his shoulderpad.

Some close friendship with Vick.
                Last edited by slag; 10-21-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

every time Foles has an opportunity to win the QB/agenda war, he blows it. I had some doubts the Eagles would win against this iteration of Dull-ass, but I had no idea I would be seeing the worst Eagle QB-ing since Mike McMahon against Seattle in 2005. lucky that he had no INTs. he was a totally different dude from the guy against Tampa Bay. Credit due to Dull-Ass. They didn't have their best defender (Ware) and Foles was looking like Drew Bledsoe '06 meets Eli Manning '13. 3 stinkin' points for the guy supposedly better in the red zone than Vick? at least Vick gets you there? the Eagles were like PUNT, PUNT, PUNT all day against Dull-Ass.

Comment

The offensive line didn't distinguish itself yesterday, but Foles had plays when he had time and missed layups.

Something was wrong with him that was completely independent of Dallas' 30th rated pass defense coming into that game.

Comment

He Really had a stinker yesterday

we all have bad days"games" and Nick had one..I have always been a Vick supporter,,Never thought Nick was the choice...Yesterday the Oline and running game were non existant,,,why because they stacked the LOS...It was a royal mess,,,they challenged the young guy and he shit the bed. I was sick when I knew Vick wasnt starting this game!

Vick opens up the Read Option
                      he creats lanes and Hold the DE for a split second,,,we saw that yesterday...they played the run the whole game....was Turrible...

Now we all want Vick back...hmmmmm wonder how long this hammy will hinder him.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                      X