• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck for a duck!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by murph12 View Post
      Chip will do whatever it takes to get Mariota, that's his guy and he runs his offense to perfection. I've thought this since he was hired. I don't think he will forget that Manziel shafted him after committing to Oregon. If he can't get Mariota for some reason I hope its Hundley. None of the current QBs are the answer, that's pretty clear.
      I don't know how much he'll care about Manziel not going to Oregon. If he thought he was good enough to recruit him - there's a good chance he'll like him even more given what he's accomplished at A&M.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

He's a really good fit for Chips offense (his arm strength is fine). Really the only knock on him is his size/durability, but that is a pretty big factor.

Comment

Winston is a very rare talent. From Alabama, wanted to play for Saban but they wouldnt let him play baseball so he came to Tallahasse. Looks like that could come back to bite them in the ass in January.

The thing that sticks out to me is how he doesnt let the Famous Jameis thing go to his head. When asked earlier last week about what its like to be famous, Jameis goes "Im not famous, were famous". Very fortunate to have him in Garnet and Gold and would not mind going 0-16 next year to have him in midnight green.

Comment

You may be right, Chip may still have a very high opinion of Manziel. I hope not, but I've been wrong plenty of time before and he knows talent better than I ever will. I've seen him listed at 6'1, sure doesn't look that big and I doubt he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              He's a really good fit for Chips offense (his arm strength is fine). Really the only knock on him is his size/durability, but that is a pretty big factor.
              No doubt, I think there are questions about Manziel in the NFL but saying no to a coach during recruiting probably isn't a deal breaker if Kelly thinks his talent can transfer well to what he wants to do offensively.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
              X