Kelly Green, you played yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Green, you played yourself

You could have sucked it up, and shown up at the gayte. It was a blast, and you missed it over an obvious joke. Don't worry though, you were there in spirit.....bwaaaaaah !!!!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

If you really think this is about your dead wife then... ehh, why bother.

Comment

A Joke? Yeah...

...that was a real knee slapper.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Jesus, are you serious ?????

How long are you going to keep this going ???? You REALLY think the guy was making fun of your late wife ?? How many times have you broken bread with that guy ??? You really, truly think he would do that ?? Be real with yourself, and then let this shit go.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

That Guy?

Yeah -- he's a regular Mother Teresa.

Comment

Whatever, just fuck it then

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            Yeah -- he's a regular Mother Teresa.
            I had a great time yesterday, and you should have been there. Those are the facts, jack. You want to keep up the pity party, knock yourself out.

Comment

I never made fun of your dead wife. YOU took it there and that's the disgrace in this situation. Shameful, dishonorable and completely out of line. For that, YOU owe me an apology.
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Bwaaaaahahahaaaa !!!!

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                I never made fun of your dead wife. YOU took it there and that's the disgrace in this situation. Shameful, dishonorable and completely out of line. For that, YOU owe me an apology.
                Apologize to me at once !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since it's impossible to post on this board without fear of unknowingly, inadvertently, and innocently insulting KG's wife, I'm wondering whether it makes sense to simply say fuck it and do it knowingly, advertently, and guiltily.

Sarcasm
                  Last edited by RSE; 10-21-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

YOU Called Me A Bengals Fan...

...of all the teams in the NFL, the Bengals are probably the last team anybody would select if they wanted to rattle my cage -- UNLESS they saw my e-mail address -- which you did!!

That's what pissed me off because of what that means to me and why I use it!

Comment

so for THAT you boycott the GAYte?

Pathetic.

How many regulars at the gaytes have had beefs on the board with people and still both sides come to the GAYte and shake hands? Pretty much everybody.

All you did was deprive yourself of a good time and seats three rows off the field.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X