Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, does Foles suck???

or was that a bump in the road?

All I know is, that was the 30th ranked defense in the league he was facing. He was missing wide open receivers all day.

If you hold that team to 17 points you absolutely should win the game at home.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Probably nothing more than a backup
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He sucked ... I'm still not sure if he sucks.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by slag View Post
        He sucked ... I'm still not sure if he sucks.
        You can't proclaim him a top QB after one great game nor can you call him a bust after one shitty game. KInda funny how the pendulum swings around here
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm convinced he was concussed early on and hid it. That's the only explanation for that performance. Otherwise, wow.

On the play he went out, Cooper was wide open. Just wretched QB play.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            I'm convinced he was concussed early on and hid it. That's the only explanation for that performance. Otherwise, wow.

On the play he went out, Cooper was wide open. Just wretched QB play.
            Was that the one they showed on tv? I thought I saw a linebacker sitting underneath and a safety coming into the screen in front of him.

But if he hit avant it wouldn't mattered.

Like... he was under more pressure from Tampa last week and hung in there better than yesterday.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

There were a lot of plays, according to Diddy (I haven't watched expando on NFL Rewind yet) where nobody was open.

They played press man to man and supposedly Foles held the ball many times because there was no one to throw it to.

But that doesn't explain all the uncontested layups he missed.
              Last edited by slag; 10-21-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Bull fucking shit

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                You can't proclaim him a top QB after one great game nor can you call him a bust after one shitty game. KInda funny how the pendulum swings around here
                He's not a bust but he's got jagoff written all over him. It wouldn't surprise me if he never played another live snap. Dude was completely mind fucked.

Comment

I thought Foles was the "takes what the d gives and throws it away if nothing is there guy"? All you have to do is look at the play he got hurt on. What the fuck was he doing? How do you take a hit and loss of yards there? I'm telling you he was like a deer in headlights. The situation was too big for him.

Comment

Never did have the right set of skills for this offense anyway. He takes away half of Kelly's playbook because he can run the read option. And now that he spit the bit, Chip can't have much use for him. Gonna have to draft a QB.
                    Last edited by Maniac; 10-21-2013, 10:48 PM.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ok Dr. Freud

Thanks.

Now take two of these and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        I thought Foles was the "takes what the d gives and throws it away if nothing is there guy"? .
                        I thought he was the timing guy who "threw the receivers open".
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah you're right

One bad game is all it takes for you to "know"
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I agree here.

Dallas didn't need to respect the third option... The QB run. That was the key, IMO.

Comment

In a word......

yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X