So my question is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my question is this

How much stock do we put into the fact that Foles had a golden opportunity to show Chip that the job should be his and he completely shit the bed ? Makes me wonder how he would do in a moment that's even bigger than yesterday. I have no confidence that he would fare well.
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 10-21-2013, 09:43 PM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

He sucks

if you cant hit wide open receivers against Dallas with that crowd support you pretty much blow.

Great meeting you man
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

It's going depend on chip. If he thinks he's a mental midget he'll just be a backup.... which he has shown he can most likely be that. I have no idea if he gets another shot. Like is he as bad as yesterday or as good as against the bucs? Probably not... if he's in the middle...he could probably get on a team loaded with talent and do okay...I guess.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Until Nick Foles tells me to my face what happened

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        It's going depend on chip. If he thinks he's a mental midget he'll just be a backup.... which he has shown he can most likely be that. I have no idea if he gets another shot. Like is he as bad as yesterday or as good as against the bucs? Probably not... if he's in the middle...he could probably get on a team loaded with talent and do okay...I guess.
        I will forever believe that on the misses to Celek and Avant, he was flabbergasted that they were both wide ass open and shit his pants both times.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

KG fucked up the whole goddamned operation with his titty tantrum.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Lol... could be. I was just reading that philly mag thing that has the all 22 shit. Said what everyone has has said. Didn't trust his reads and when he did. He was just really off. I've seen him miss the deep pass.... that was the knock on him coming out of college.... didn't set his feet properly and then misses.

I think chip was asked about the avant throw and he said his feet werent set. He has an okay arm.... but not a good enough one to not get set and throw.

He was awful on the short throws which surprised me more than the deep throws.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

There were some really bad drops too

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              Lol... could be. I was just reading that philly mag thing that has the all 22 shit. Said what everyone has has said. Didn't trust his reads and when he did. He was just really off. I've seen him miss the deep pass.... that was the knock on him coming out of college.... didn't set his feet properly and then misses.

I think chip was asked about the avant throw and he said his feet werent set. He has an okay arm.... but not a good enough one to not get set and throw.

He was awful on the short throws which surprised me more than the deep throws.
              This isn't all on Foles, but damn if he didn't make himself look really bad yesterday.

Comment

Almost all of it his though. I like him.... and he looked absolute shit and how much I like him has been shaken a bit.

Comment

I have no idea ... it's one game.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

True, it's one game

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    I have no idea ... it's one game.
                    But it was one game where he could have given Chip something extra to think about because he was at home, against Dallas, with first place in the division on the line. It's not like he made a couple of mistakes, or just played average, he was TERRIBLE. Absolutely terrible.

Comment

One of the top five worst games I've seen a qb play.

Comment

I'm not warm and fuzzy about him shitting the bed, particularly because of the leadership implications.

However, I don't think you develop a rookie by having him look over his shoulder.

I also was puzzled and somewhat distressed to see that every time he went to the sideline the only people who interacted with him were Shurmer and Barkley looking at photos.

I would have thought with all these Vick and Foles are BFF's stories this week, Vick would have gone over.
                        Last edited by slag; 10-21-2013, 10:33 PM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X