Props to McCarthy and Iggle in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to McCarthy and Iggle in Ohio

A guy gets a sandy puzzy and stays home.

Another guy drives nine hours for standing room.

Another guy couldn't stay for the game but came for the GAYte.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

That avatar! Haha!
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Not only drove nine hours

but also got popped by Pennsylvania's finest on the way in, resulting in a $124.00 ticket, points on the license, a certain increase in insurance rates, and a thorough tongue lashing from Mrs. EIO. Did I quit ?? Did I tun my car around after crying to the trooper and go back home ??? HELL NO !! I put my car in drive, listened to the bullshit from the missus, and I CAME TO THE FUCKING GAYTE. Shame on you, KG. You turned your back on your brethren. I'm sure that Ken Anderson would be proud of you, but we Igglephans here, are severely disappointed.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

wow that sucks

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        but also got popped by Pennsylvania's finest on the way in, resulting in a $124.00 ticket, points on the license, a certain increase in insurance rates, and a thorough tongue lashing from Mrs. EIO. Did I quit ?? Did I tun my car around after crying to the trooper and go back home ??? HELL NO !! I put my car in drive, listened to the bullshit from the missus, and I CAME TO THE FUCKING GAYTE. Shame on you, KG. You turned your back on your brethren. I'm sure that Ken Anderson would be proud of you, but we Igglephans here, are severely disappointed.
        maybe you can plea it down.

Also, you took the pepper ceremony like the man you are.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

At that damn thing seeds and all

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          maybe you can plea it down.

Also, you took the pepper ceremony like the man you are.
          I don't think I was supposed to do it like that. Felt like a thousand wasps stinging me inside of my mouth at the same time.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The trooper actually gave me a break

Clocked me at 72 in a 55, but took it down to 61 in a 55. I'll just pay the ticket, listen to more bullshit from the wife, and keep it movin.

Comment

funny ticket story - one day I'm out driving the car with the Mrs. A trooper pulls us over. She immediately starts giving me shit about driving too fast. The trooper comes up on her side of the car. He asks for identification. Then he proceeds to write HER a ticket for throwing a cigarette but out the window! I lauged my ass off for the rest of the day

Comment

Vindication !!!

Originally posted by txeaglefan View Post
                funny ticket story - one day I'm out driving the car with the Mrs. A trooper pulls us over. She immediately starts giving me shit about driving too fast. The trooper comes up on her side of the car. He asks for identification. Then he proceeds to write HER a ticket for throwing a cigarette but out the window! I lauged my ass off for the rest of the day
                Did she eat the crow warm or cold ? Bwaaah !!!

Comment

Working...
                X