I really don't feel too bad about the loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't feel too bad about the loss

I mean, I detest losing to Dallas, but they're still very much in the race for the division. I think with Vick coming back, the offense will look much better.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Offense better with Vick? Please. If you read anything at all here last week you would know that he doesn't have close to the "touch" that Foles has.

Comment

Well that was two weeks ago when Fooles was lord and saviour

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
      Offense better with Vick? Please. If you read anything at all here last week you would know that he doesn't have close to the "touch" that Foles has.
      Now he should be immediately cut and will be flipping burgers next year
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He doesn't need to be cut

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Now he should be immediately cut and will be flipping burgers next year
        Not in my opinion, but he really shit the bed at a time where he could have shown chip he was ready for a big moment.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

If by "touch" you mean grossly overthrown balls to wide open receivers

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
          Then you're right, it won't be better with Vick.

Comment

Cut them all. Vick is old, Foles is lame, and Barkley is the PickMaster.

Comment

I agree the offense is likely to look better with Vick back but that is IF and only if he doesn't turn the ball over as he is prone to do.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

My attitude coming out of the stadium was 100% "MEH", compared to a few years ago and previous when it would just ruin my day/week. I am thankful to the organization for beating down my spirit for long enough that it no longer really affects me.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                  My attitude coming out of the stadium was 100% "MEH", compared to a few years ago and previous when it would just ruin my day/week. I am thankful to the organization for beating down my spirit for long enough that it no longer really affects me.
                  Exactly. 9 home losses in a row will do that to a fan.
                  I don't think anybody there was honestly surprised at the way the game went. Well-- maybe some of the people who call into Spadaro's thing on line were. I was listening to that drivel yesterday while waiting for Kelly's press conference. It's amazing how delusional some of those people are.
                  --------

Comment

Exactly

I mean I bitched about it with another guy on the way out, but then my thoughts immediately turned to getting back to the Zubus to hang out a little longer.
                    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 10-22-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

It might have just been my section, but nobody really cared. There were several Dallas fans and they pretty much all had free reign, with the exception of one guy who gave them a little shit. When the game hit that point where it was "over", I was expecting the usual angry rowdy crowd that starts picking fights and getting nasty, but nobody cared.

Comment

It might have just been my section, but nobody really cared. There were several Dallas fans and they pretty much all had free reign, with the exception of one guy who gave them a little shit. When the game hit that point where it was "over", I was expecting the usual angry rowdy crowd that starts picking fights and getting nasty, but nobody cared.
                        Same here. There were a few cockroaches around where I sit but nobody really cared to engage them.
                        --------

Comment

The Eagles were meh at home all through the Reid area. They actually had a slightly better road record than home record under the FF. They haven't had a better home record than road record since 2009 and won't again this season.

Or put it this way. Since 1998, Ray Rhodes's last season, the Eagles are 67-56 at home and 68-55-1 away. And that's with 15 out of 16 road losses in 1998-99. I guess when you look at it that way, this century the Eagles are 67-32-1 away, better than 2/3wins, and who wouldn't sign up for that? At least Chip has them winning the road games they should.

Comment

Jeff Lurie has run down this team to the point of apathy about Dallas ... that's pretty fucking bad.

Now pass me the camembert puffs and refill my glass with Sauvignon Blanc please.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It seems like an inordinate number of those shitty, stupid ass, flat losses, like SF in 2011, Detroit last year, Dallas Sunday, not to mention the Martay Jenkins and Brian Griese type fiascos, are at home, doesn't it? Oh, and a couple of games against the Bucs and one against the Panthers.

Comment

Working...
                              X