Ells- You going to be a playa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ells- You going to be a playa

This weekend. Or did that Boss say - NO.

hahah...well, the 'boss' is now going out of town on a girl's weekend trip to the beach. So, it'd be me coming solo with my 2 kids and that idea terrifies my wife as you can imagine.

IDK, driving 400 miles each way to watch a team that's lost 9 straight at home isn't exactly a huge selling point right now. I'd have to drive all the way back here sunday after the game too, which doesn't really appeal to me.

Comment

Front runner Ells.

Comment

i will see if i can make it happen. i'm not some little bitch!

I'M A MAN!

I'M 40!

Comment

That's it shame him into the drive up.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            That's it shame him into the drive up.
            He's an apology demand away from being KG.

Comment

and a ginger. Now he has to come up.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

tickets should be easy to scalp for this game. were they last week?

what are upper level going for now? 50-60? can't imagine they'll be hard to find, at all. if i come i want my kids surrounded like animals so they'll see what they will one day become. they're already well on their way. fucking monsters....

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  tickets should be easy to scalp for this game. were they last week?

what are upper level going for now? 50-60? can't imagine they'll be hard to find, at all. if i come i want my kids surrounded like animals so they'll see what they will one day become. they're already well on their way. fucking monsters....
                  Just look for a drunk, fat, bald 300 lb'er in eagles garb who falls face first on the parking lot near the ZUBUS. Rifle through his pokets, he'll have a lower level endzone ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X