Clear All

• Scotchy Scotch Scotch

flavor Ice Cream.

http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-...roduct_id=1096
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

It stings the nostrils.

Comment

Might have to have a pint around Christmas right before the movie!

... let's not forget to tell TGP to get his tickets for the movie!

Comment

Don't act like you're not impressed
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Hello?

Baxter?

Baxter is that you?

Bark once if you are in San Luis Subisto!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

fantastic!

Comment

San Diego

Which is German for "A Whale's Vagina"

Comment

Where did you get those clothes? At the ... toilet store?

Comment

Brian, I'm gonna be honest, that smells like pure gasoline.
                  "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Comment

Did you hear that, Ed? BEARS.

Comment

I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER call her again.

Comment

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!!!!!!!
                          You have the most breathtaking heinie

Comment

You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?

Comment

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
                              [opens cologne cabinet]
                              Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
                              Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
                              Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
                              Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
                              Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
                              Brian Fantana: Yep.
                              Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
                              Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
                              [cheesy grin]
                              Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
                              Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.
                              [snarls]
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X