Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Iowa kill himself after the game?

I've heard nothing over the CB radios.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I'm sure he'll be back soon to tell us how GJ Kinne should start over Vick. Purely cause he gives the Eagles the best chance to win and absolutely NOTHING to do with skin color.

Comment

I wonder if he is on the

Hundley or Manziel bandwagon?

To me, if you don't think Vick can lead thus team to the promised land, then you stool have to start Foles once healthy. Reid was fired for good, not great, why not Vick too?

Comment

There must be a big Klan rally in the Midwest this week.

Comment

Manziel yes, Hundley no no no no no.

Comment

I'm not completely sold on Manziel

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Manziel yes, Hundley no no no no no.
            I can see him lighting up the college football world, and then sucking immensely once he's in the league. He's a great QB, but I'm just not totally sold yet.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Can't speak for Iowa, but I almost did, that was a very winnable game that will bite this team in the ass, IF they had any hopes of getting any further than the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I can see him lighting up the college football world, and then sucking immensely once he's in the league. He's a great QB, but I'm just not totally sold yet.
                that's how i feel...plus he's so small...like, if he can be great...i worry that he's going to play 10-14 games a year and that's it because of injuries.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

no way on hundley for me too.

manziel is a flat out baller in NCAA, but his arm strength is worrisome and he is too small framed to survive long term in the NFL. I don't want him either.

I don't want Taj Boyd.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-23-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I think most would agree that Mariota seems like the ideal fit. It seems like it's going to be difficult for the eagles to get him. I think adopting slizz's stance is the way to go, the only question is who is the next Brunell
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-23-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

well this blows...a qb draft and can't even draft one.

wtf.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        I think most would agree that Mariota seems like the ideal fit. It seems like it's going to be difficult for the eagles to get him. I think adopting slizz's stance is the way to go, the only question is who is the next Brunell

Vick is the best QB on the roster, but he's not the future so he needs to ride the bench.

I'd start Barkley the rest of the year to evaluate and to make sure we get an early draft spot.

Let Charles draft Mariota and we can keep Foles as a backup. Trade Vick and Barkley.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Well, nothing is guaranteed on a draft. Even if they did get mariota he might suck. They have to do something at the position.

Comment

I said exactly that

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                            Vick is the best QB on the roster, but he's not the future so he needs to ride the bench.

I'd start Barkley the rest of the year to evaluate and to make sure we get an early draft spot.

Let Charles draft Mariota and we can keep Foles as a backup. Trade Vick and Barkley.
                            After the dallas debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Can't sit Vick while the Eagles are still in the chase. The rest of the team will quit and you won't get a fair evaluation of anybody. Vick will have to get hurt again or the Eagles will have to lose their way out of contention. Both are likely but could take 4-5 weeks.

Unfortunately Mariota is probably out of reach. Jordan Lynch anybody?
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X