• Most scariest thing I saw today;

Scarier than Obamacare, Even Scarier than Vick Starting:
    The Ocean Is Broken: http://news.yahoo.com/the-ocean-is-b...hSHAMAwKDQtDMD
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

That sucks.Really bad

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      That sucks.Really bad
      It is truly scary. This doesn't even really talk about the Fukushima nightmare that is only getting worse. But that doesn't surprise me as nobody seems to want to talk about it.

Comment

I'd rather pretend that radiation isn't still leaking into the Pacific Ocean today, more than 2 years later and being carried across it by the currents and radiating food supply in the process. If you don't think about, it's kinda like it's not actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          I'd rather pretend that radiation isn't still leaking into the Pacific Ocean today, more than 2 years later and being carried across it by the currents and radiating food supply in the process. If you don't think about, it's kinda like it's not actually happening.
          Well its ok... they are gonna freeze the ground so all of the water will saturate the soil under the dilapadated reactors so they need to move the rods.. But they need cranes to do so.. and cannot expose them to the air or they will combust and release much more radiation....

But what did Kardashian name her baby again. That is the important stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X