Confidential to DSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to DSG

Heard the new Dream Theater album yet? Heard the track "Enigma Machine" on liquid metal today - awesome!

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

That Album is on spotify already. Will check it out.

Comment

Their singer blows. Don't like him. At all. Too girly. Doesn't mesh with the guitars.

Fucker should be singing for steel dragon for crissakes.

Comment

So you didn't feel the heat on that one?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Their singer blows. Don't like him. At all. Too girly. Doesn't mesh with the guitars.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

pffft

Greatest metal guitarist ever

Comment

He's good. Singer is all I was commenting on.

You ever see the documentary on Anvil?

Comment

No haven't seen it. Prolly on demand?

He's good. Singer is all I was commenting on.

You ever see the documentary on Anvil?
              So you only like he-man voice singers like Chuck Billy of Testament??

Comment

i like randy blythe and guys like that. not the chainsaw grunters and not the steel dragon STANNNDDDD UPPPP AND SHOOOUTTTTT guys who don't fit with that tempo and style.

the adler brothers are the shit. Their shit is TIGHT!!

Comment

Chris Adler is fucking insane. One of my favorite metal drummers.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I heard it,,love umm

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    Greatest metal guitarist ever
                    Im down with just about anything they do,,I tolerate the singer,,and like most he has his moments..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

he's a tactician and perfectionist.

one of best shows i've ever seen was them in charlotte with Opeth opening. It was a small, last minute added venue and was an absolutely kick ass show.

It sounded incredible live. They are one band that sounds as good live as they do in the studio.

have you seen the Killadelphia DVD? it's so awesome.

Comment

Yeah, someone bought it for me as a gift. I haven't seen them in person, but they're amazing in the videos I've seen of them live.

Was that the DVD where Randy gets trashed and ends up getting knocked out by (Mark?)
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO ANYTHING SINCE PORTNOY LEFT. JUST NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
                          AS FOR LABRIE, HE'S AN OK SINGER TILL HE TRIES TO SCREAM OUT THE LYRICS THEN, AHHHHHH NOT SO GOOD.
                          WOULD NOT CARE IF HE SPLIT, BRING PORTNOY BACK IN. THIS BAND WAS HIS BABY.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Time to move on brutha

Did we stop watching the iggles when McChoke and FF got the boot? OK bad examples..

Comment

Working...
                            X