KG: Opinion on 3 Movies (Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha!

I might take you up on it. The only horror flicks I watch are the Sifi ones that are so stupid...they're funny.

Back in the day, the first Friday the 13th was scary. I saw some stupid one recently ...like Jason takes Manhattan or something... and it was a joke.

Comment

I guess you thought I was surprised.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        You picked three movies I didn't see so I can't offer my opinion.
        2nd Chance:

The Big Lewbowski

Waiting for Guffman

There Will Be Blood
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

God, I love lebowski and guffman. Haven't seen guffman in at least 7 years.

Comment

You are a big fat dick.

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            Don't give me any bullshit about being in the dark about cause for my anger. ANYBODY who continues to bring it up will get more of the same. YOU'RE making light of my late wife -- I fire back in kind!
            nm
            You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Why Should You Be?

I was being honest.

Not everybody pays 20 bucks for movie theater popcorn and 25 bucks for a ticket -- you can wait for it to come to On Demand and make the popcorn in your microwave!

What surprised me (although it shouldn't have) is that you couldn't believe that we don't agree on which movies to watch. Please.
              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Still sharp as a bowling ball, I see.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Figures you geighs are afraid of horror flicks

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  not usually. i can't handle that shit. but, my wife and neighbors shamed me into last sunday. we bought it off amazon.com instant and watched it sunday night. they had to give me some xanax (no bullshit) before it started to make me sit through it.

it was excellent. not as scary as i thought it would be. very well done. you should watch it.
                  Haven't seen the conjuring yet. Sounds like a good one
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No, This Is Where YOU'RE Wrong

You crack jokes about my association with Bengal, you ARE cracking jokes about my wife, because she is the ONLY reason is used it as a screen name. Had my original choice been available it would have been Tiger but that was taken, so I went with the next best thing.

You laugh at my screen name and make it out to be something like this -- you're laughing at her. If you can't understand that, you're closing your eyes to reality.

Comment

If my mother passed away and she was infatuated with an animal, let's say bears, and I created an email address to "honor" her and it was "Bruins1234", if someone jokingly asked me if I liked the Bruins instead of the Flyers, I wouldn't take that as a shot at my mother. Even after I explained the name to them, the simple fact that it says "Bruins" invites the sports jokes. I still would not get upset.

I guess that's just a difference between us.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Probably a good thing he doesn't go to the movie theater, or else Felix Unger types might be hyperventilating about getting out of the theater in case of emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          God, I love lebowski and guffman. Haven't seen guffman in at least 7 years.
                          I put Guffman and Best in Show as a tie for the best of that Christopher Guest series but I think all of them are funny.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Asking Is Fine

However the morons on this Board don't know how to ask -- the original accusation is made and everybody else pounces like pit bulls on raw meat.

I explained what it was; nobody listened.

Comment

Read Your Original Reply

I said I didn't see any of the three movies listed and you reacted like I was the only American in a nation of 350 million who didn't.

YOU got the bowling ball rolling.

Comment

Microwave popcorn is more health hazardous than running!
                                http://health.yahoo.net/articles/nut...wave-popcorn#0

Comment

Working...
                                X