Penn Staters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Staters

This is just business. Nothing personal.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Shut up
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

bwaaaaaah !!!!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Shut up
      I feel the love....
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm no Penn Stater. Temple grad. Serious question though...do Ohio State fans think Ohio State belongs in the same discussion as Bama, FSU and Oregon?

Comment

Personally, I do.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          I'm no Penn Stater. Temple grad. Serious question though...do Ohio State fans think Ohio State belongs in the same discussion as Bama, FSU and Oregon?
          A little concerned about the pass rush consistency, but overall, I think the Buckeyes can go toe to toe nwith anyone. This isn't Jim Tressel, 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Braxton Miller has shown what he can do, and Carlos Hyde. Can provide that power running game that can keep a high powered opposing offense off of the field. Yeah, I think they're capable of knocking off anyone.

Comment

OSU has some speed and some solid players, but not the plethora of speed and elite players that Bama, FSU and Oregon have at many positions.

It wouldn't be like Bama/ND last year, but I just think 1-3 are a cut above. I also think OSU is boxed out anyway. Two of the top three aren't gonna lose, and all three could go undefeated.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

while I disagree about the speed

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              OSU has some speed and some solid players, but not the plethora of speed and elite players that Bama, FSU and Oregon have at many positions.

It wouldn't be like Bama/ND last year, but I just think 1-3 are a cut above. I also think OSU is boxed out anyway. Two of the top three aren't gonna lose, and all three could go undefeated.
              I agree that if things keep going the way they are, they'll get a BCS bowl, but not a shot at the national title.

Comment

Ohio St has the softiest schedule to date

I don't see them hanging with the top 3 teams either.

Comment

Watched the game and agree PS got ripped, Ohio looks good, my only question would be this,

Do you think Urban ever takes that stick outta his ass, or do you think it's there all the time?

Nothing personal, just asking.:D
                  Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-27-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

"Business"

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    This is just business. Nothing personal.
                    is an accurate description for what is going on at Ohio State.
                    DB

Comment

Urban Meyer is a jagoff. Onside kick up 42 - 7. Weak.

Of course a wangnut from ohio would say its just business
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

seriously?

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        Urban Meyer is a jagoff. Onside kick up 42 - 7. Weak.

Of course a wangnut from ohio would say its just business
                        They did that in the game last night? Wtf.
                        DB

Comment

Wangnut State. Disgraceful.

Comment

And challenged a play up by 50some. THE Wangnut State University
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

They need to try and win every game by the largest margin possible to try and jump over Oregon or FSU. There's zero chance they jump either team so all they're really doing is making people hate them more and making Urban look like more of a douche than normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X