Chip deserves some criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip deserves some criticism

This offense looks like horsehit two weeks in a row. No creativity, no adjustments.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    This offense looks like horsehit two weeks in a row. No creativity, no adjustments.
    100000% Again, on 1st down....read option w/ Vick. Loss of 2 yards. EVERYONE KNOWS VICK CAN'T RUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      i couldnt agree more.

Comment

Read option stinks
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I'm a Chip guy, but this is very discouraging. It's not an issue of personnel either....this has been against two shit defenses.

Comment

Predictable Chip. Hes no offensive genius
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

This is hard to watch.
              Last edited by rothdawg; 10-27-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Im leaving at halftime. Fuck this team
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He appears to have mentally checked out. Why didn't he challenge that punt touch? Not much to lose and plenty to gain.

Vick is clearly not 100 percent.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Vick clearly stinks. Healthy or not. Put barkley in.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      He appears to have mentally checked out. Why didn't he challenge that punt touch? Not much to lose and plenty to gain.

Vick is clearly not 100 percent.
                      Why challenge? That would be stupid because the ball clearly did not touch the guy.

Plenty to criticize Kelly for but not that.

Comment

Chip Spurrier is going to ask Barkley for some USC brochures at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          Why challenge? That would be stupid because the ball clearly did not touch the guy.
                          Looked like he touched it to me. They only showed one angle since it wasn't challenged. At any case it's possession and fifty yards of field position versus a first half time out. Great gamble to take. Risk/reward is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            Vick clearly stinks. Healthy or not. Put barkley in.
                            Yes we know you hate Vick. However he was obviously playing hurt. Barkley was the right move and turned out as expected.

Comment

I'm so sick of this shit. Year after year.

Same shit
                              Different day

Comment

Working...
                              X