Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Machine

can fumble just as well.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

wtf was that.... he just went full retard on that play

Comment

It was his coach letting him down with an awful fucking call.

Comment

Why did they call that? 1st and goal with a rookie who isn't known for throwing on the run. They have him roll out to the left? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          It was his coach letting him down with an awful fucking call.

I didn't see Chip fumble that ball.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I didn't see the previous quarterback get 20 yards of offense so I'll take what I can get

Comment

Working...
            X