Who the fuck is Greenstealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck is Greenstealth?

Please somebody explain where this guy came from.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

The guy instantly ejaculating making the ball slippery.

Comment

Cmon man your loyalty to Vick is disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Please somebody explain where this guy came from.
        Greenstealth is a fucknut who just wants to hear himself speak

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          The guy instantly ejaculating making the ball slippery.

Ohh I see...you think you are important. I made that comment to McCarthy in a thread started by McCarthy, and you think I was talking about you.

hahahhhahahaha....that's very Kelly Green of you KellyGreen Stealth.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I wish I could gain that fame, I thought you were talking about my "start barkley for the year thread"

Comment

Working...
            X