X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even want to hear about starting Barkley the rest of the way

We know what we have there. Nothing.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Be interesting to see who they passed up on the board when they drafted him.

Comment

Glennon...geno...nassib
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        It all comes down to a young nothing vs an old nothing either way they have nothing for QB

Comment

so who Do we start

ohhh Nostrodimbus?
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Tebow? Garcia? Jeff George?
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What a stupid draft pick that was.

Comment

so Tebow or Garcia

Tebow? Garcia? Jeff George?
                we all like Jeff,,,he's scrappy little guy...I think Chip will ride Matt right to the 2nd pick in the NFL Draft....
                Last edited by TRENT; 10-27-2013, 04:04 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

So we're gonna label our rookie QB with not even a full game starting in the NFL as a burst already?

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
                    So we're gonna label our rookie QB with not even a full game starting in the NFL as a burst already?
                    More frustration than anything.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      More frustration than anything.
                      Oh I can understand Frustration. But until Barkley and even Foles has more time to develope no one knows if they can be good in the future.

Comment

Jeff Garcia said he still has a fire that burns inside him

He'll come in here and get in people's faces and scream and yell. That alone will lead us to 5 more wins. Pull the trigger, Howie !!!!
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                          He'll come in here and get in people's faces and scream and yell. That alone will lead us to 5 more wins. Pull the trigger, Howie !!!!
                          What is 5 more wins when you can't win it all and it will hinder your ability to develop the players that will be on the team.

Comment

i don't think barkley is the future but he's moved the ball better than any other QB after the past two weeks. vick and foles have been terrible, 4 yards per attempt, 50% completion rate QBs the past two weeks. at least barkley was a 7 yards per attempt 70% completion rate guy today.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              i don't think barkley is the future but he's moved the ball better than any other QB after the past two weeks. vick and foles have been terrible, 4 yards per attempt, 50% completion rate QBs the past two weeks. at least barkley was a 7 yards per attempt 70% completion rate guy today.
                              I do not think Barkley is the future either but I do not KNOW he is not. This team is not winning anything with the lack of talent that they have. So why not let Barkley start... Maybe he will develop surprise us most likely he will not and you do not have to worry about finding out if he is anything next year.

Alot of QBs played like shit before they got it together in the NFL give the Eagles QB's time to find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X