I don't even want to hear about starting Barkley the rest of the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did barkley even let a deep pass fly today
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Did barkley even let a deep pass fly today
      yeah ... he underthrew djax on his last pass of the game.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I was bringing in groceries at that point
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Sarcasm, meet harls

Originally posted by harls View Post
          What is 5 more wins when you can't win it all and it will hinder your ability to develop the players that will be on the team.
          Harls, sarcasm.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Harls, sarcasm.
            It is hard to tell I have heard many people wanting to make a change to win a couple more games... But yeah I should have got that one... SOmetimes I am an idiot I can admit it.

Comment

No worries man, it's all good

Originally posted by harls View Post
              It is hard to tell I have heard many people wanting to make a change to win a couple more games... But yeah I should have got that one... SOmetimes I am an idiot I can admit it.
              Happens to the best of them.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Glennon...geno...nassib
                Nothing for nothing, but those three aren't the answer either. They should have wasted the pick on a defensive BCJ.

Comment

Vick should not see the field again this season, play the kids to the end. If we lose every game its a much better chance for Mariota. See who really wants to play and shit can the rest.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Who gives a fuck who starts?

Comment

Working...
                    X