Kelly is not disciplined enough to be a successful NFL coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly is not disciplined enough to be a successful NFL coach

You can get away with that shoot-from-the-hip shit in college but you have to respect the game in the NFL. His decision making is completely inconsistent. One week he tries to kick a sixty yard field goal. The next week he passes up a 49 yard attempt.

Plus it looks like he only has a half dozen plays in his playbook and they have been figured out. Without a running quarterback, his offense doesn't work. With a running quarterback, you end up with a damaged quarterback.

He is not going to last.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    You can get away with that shoot-from-the-hip shit in college but you have to respect the game in the NFL. His decision making is completely inconsistent. One week he tries to kick a sixty yard field goal. The next week he passes up a 49 yard attempt.

Plus it looks like he only has a half dozen plays in his playbook and they have been figured out. Without a running quarterback, his offense doesn't work. With a running quarterback, you end up with a damaged quarterback.

He is not going to last.

Although I have to agree with most of what you posted, 7 weeks ago, we were all just happy that he had TO's left at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Comment

That's funny. Nobody should care about a field goal when the team is this flat. The players suck. They have no quarterback. Without a quarterback you cannot win in the NFL.

Vick is done. Foles never had it. Barkley is from USC.

Kelly deserves at least three years to evaluate with this sad sack roster. The biggest problem this season is they didn't purge the roster at the end of last season. Stupid.

Of the 53 players on the roster, only about 20 of them are actual NFL quality. And of the 20, only about 5 are starting quality.

Comment

He is not going to last.
        A lot of questionable calls from him today. Chip Walter Reid.

Vick didn't look healthy and there seemed to be no backup contingent with Barkley in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          Although I have to agree with most of what you posted, 7 weeks ago, we were all just happy that he had TO's left at the end of the 3rd quarter.
          Just goes to show there are a lot of ways to fuck up as a head coach.

Comment

Reports are that vick reinjured his hamstring

Barkley and foles rest of the year
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              That's funny. Nobody should care about a field goal when the team is this flat. The players suck.
              Disagree. Bad coaching decisions are not acceptable no matter how much the roster sucks. Going on fourth and nine in field goal range was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Barkley and foles rest of the year
                you must be thrilled.

Comment

IF Foles is a 100% it will be watchable, I still say he was hurt BEFORE that Dallas game, NOBODY goes downhill that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    I still say he was hurt BEFORE that Dallas game.
                    nah. he got roughed up in the first couple series and went fetal. it will happen again. if they could play the tampa bay zone every week, maybe he'd be okay.

although considering the choice is foles or barkley, i guess you go with foles. it's getting hard to care.

Comment

nah. he got roughed up in the first couple series and went fetal. it will happen again. if they could play the tampa bay zone every week, maybe he'd be okay.

although considering the choice is foles or barkley, i guess you go with foles. it's getting hard to care.
                      I do agree with you on foles or barkley... doesn't really matter.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Surprise surprise Vick dont play you don't care. Since he got here all you have done is blown him and trashed everyone else. When he has been as bad as everyone else on the team.

Comment

you must be thrilled.
                          Actually...to not watch vick anymore. Yes. All that talent and could never put it together. I enjoyed watching him in 2010... since then...Same old vick. He's 33 and injury prone. No more waiting for him to "get it".

Stink... draft a qb next year...go with the future

Comment

Jury is still out on the guy until he has his own guys

personally I feel if we had a healthy Vick,,who was taking less hits and had only 2 ints in his first starts...this team is 5-3...I'm giving Kelly a chance to grow into an NFL Coach...its fuggin Barkley who doesn't have a chance..
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

yea they said it was his groin

Im fine with Nick when he's ready...but Matt.....................Matty has the Golden arm Defenses Love...he could take us to the promised land...again...top 3 pick
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X