No announcement yet.

Kelly is not disciplined enough to be a successful NFL coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that it's been demonstrated that the team doesn't have a quarterback, what's to care about. vick with a hamstring pull isn't vick. that's not going to get fixed this season. foles and barkley have demonstrated they're overmatched by the NFL - at least in kelly's offense. kelly has to have a quarterback who can run.

foles probably won't be ready for next week. put the over/under on turnovers by barkley at five.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      personally I feel if we had a healthy Vick,,who was taking less hits and had only 2 ints in his first starts...this team is 5-3...I'm giving Kelly a chance to grow into an NFL Coach...its fuggin Barkley who doesn't have a chance..
      There is going to be a learning curve for kelly a well as rebuilding the dumpster fire for a roster that ff left

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        now that it's been demonstrated that the team doesn't have a quarterback, what's to care about. vick with a hamstring pull isn't vick. that's not going to get fixed this season. foles and barkley have demonstrated they're overmatched by the NFL - at least in kelly's offense. kelly has to have a quarterback who can run.

foles probably won't be ready for next week. put the over/under on turnovers by barkley at five.
        So you are ready to call the kid who has not had an NFL Start played in 2 games Complete garbage not willing to see if he can developed complete trash.

Some NFL team should hire you since you can do what they apparently can not do. See the future

Comment

and I'm sure you're loving every minute of this

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          You can get away with that shoot-from-the-hip shit in college but you have to respect the game in the NFL. His decision making is completely inconsistent. One week he tries to kick a sixty yard field goal. The next week he passes up a 49 yard attempt.

Plus it looks like he only has a half dozen plays in his playbook and they have been figured out. Without a running quarterback, his offense doesn't work. With a running quarterback, you end up with a damaged quarterback.

He is not going to last.
          When should we expect the entire 5 paragraph "I told you so" thread ? After week 11, maybe ?
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            When should we expect the entire 5 paragraph "I told you so" thread ? After week 11, maybe ?
            It's torn he is Happy chip is not lighting the NFL on fire but depressed Vick is well being Vick.

Comment

nah. all the "chip kelly sucks" threads will make it pointless to pile on.

i'd take a winning team with any coach over the shit offense they're putting on the field now. definitely not enjoyable.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He's not even trying to hide his giddyness

Originally posted by harls View Post
                It's torn he is Happy chip is not lighting the NFL on fire but depressed Vick is well being Vick.
                Sickening.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Vick apparently hurt his groin at some point in the first two games. Came out and said it after the game
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                  X