I haven't read the board, so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't read the board, so

somebody tell me what fucking dogshit excuse Harry gave for not running on 1st and goal with 1:14 left in the half.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

ooh ooh! i've got that!!

“We called timeout. I just wanted to get Matt settled. And we went over and talked about it,” Kelly said. “It’s a play we’ve run, we’ve practiced continually for about six weeks or seven weeks since the beginning of the season. It was just a naked [bootleg]. We’ve got one route with DeSean [Jackson] out wide and then the tight end on a drag on the back side. If we didn’t have it, throw it away.”

Why not hand it off to McCoy there?

“That’s the play I called,” Kelly said. “So I mean, you can go back, it didn’t work so obviously it didn’t work, but we know in that situation we’re first-and-goal. And we talked about it. If we don’t have it, let’s throw it away and then we’ll go to the next snap.”
    http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ame-decisions/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Pretty shitty excuse.

Where's the follow up question about how Harry supposedly learned his lesson in the SD game about milking clock to keep the ball away from the other team at the end of the half so that a run play has two positives?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
      X